February 02, 2009

Ty got off work early last week so we decided to take Jace to the Park! He loves going down the slides. We only ended up staying for a little bit because it was so cold. Of course Jace wasn't ready to leave so Ty took him to Artic Circle and let him play on the indoor toys there!




Grandma Jakes House

Grandma Jake reading to Jace and his cousin Logan!

3 comments:

  1. Tanille
    What a good mom to be pregnant and still go down the slides with your little man. You tiny belly picture is so cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Jace is so cute. I can't wait to go to "Hop to it" with him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your belly is sooo cute!!! You are still so little! But I am so excited that we get to do this together again. Your blog is way cute. I am glad you finally started one. We need to hang out more. We need to get together sometime so are kids can play and also have a girls night.

    ReplyDelete