So lately Sacrament Meeting has been such a struggle with Jace. He get's so bored, nothing I ever bring keeps him entertained for long, and he get's really noisy and naughty. So I've spent the last couple of weeks making these little entertainment folders to see if this would help. I saved them specifically for church, and yesterday was our test!!! I am very happy to say, that they worked wonderfully. He was SO good the WHOLE time!! I'm so glad they worked because I was ready to chuck them out the window by the time I finally finished them all. I posted just a few that I made!!
DADDY TIME
Jace Loves to get a control and pretend like he's playing XBOX with his dad!!
Jace loves bedtime stories, and it is very rare that I can talk Ty into doing it.(because along with it comes, changing diaper, putting on pajamas, brushing teeth, saying prayers, tucking into bed and trying to leave the room while he is thinking of all sorts of excuses for us to stay!) I just thought they looked pretty cute laying there together!
Are you up for making me some entertainment folders?? They are so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the church packets, such a good idea1!! Jace and Jake are going to be little Nintendo buddies, that is a cute pic.
ReplyDeleteHey your books turned out super cute. Let me know if make Andrea some cause I want in too. JK.
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!
ReplyDeletePoor Jace's mouth! Madison head-bunted me the other day and my lip turned purple and swelled up too! It hurt!
That is so funny about Tianna and Jace! Tianna has always been good with kids. Yes, you should have her over more often. AND I wish she lived closer to me!
Hey, Only 60 more days to go!!!YEAH for you!