We went down to the Falls the other night for a picnic and Ty and Jace made sand Castles. Jace Loves the mud and the water, in fact this morning when I went in the back yard I found that he had filled his swimming pool with mud!!! That should be fun to scoop out and clean!!
Jace trying to get some cuddle time in with his baby brother!
Aiden's Chord fell off when he was 3 weeks, so this was his first "Official" Bath. Jace always gets mad when I start taking pictures of Aiden and says "Take pictures of me too" so I Included him in!
Don't mind how excited my husband looks, he really does love his son. :)
Jace always pushes this little pink stroller around when we are at my in laws, usually he has his trucks in there, but I put Aiden in and Jace took him for a little stroll!
TY TURNED 28
We went to the Wok N Grill to celebrate Ty's B-day, and then had cake with my in laws!
Aiden's head was a little dry so I shampooed it then I put lotion all over his hair. This was the result, He reminded me of Jack Nicholson (the actor) for some reason!! I thought it was funny.
Jace trying to hold both Aiden and his cousin Hailey!
Aiden lending his finger to Hailey to suck on!!
Aunt Rachel gave Jace this cute little Bicycle. He absolutely loves it and tries so hard to ride it, but just doesn't quite grasp the concept yet. So he just sits on it and turns the handle bars, and that's good enough for him!!
When Jace wants to hold Aiden, he get's the boppy and puts it around him, and holds his hands out and says "Hands out mom"! It's so cute!
Aiden just a few days old!!
Yay, I have been waiting and waiting for this update. Aiden is so so so so so cute. I want to hold him so so so so bad. He is already getting bigger, tell him to stop growing and I will be there soon. I love all these pictures, but you can't beat the brother pictures, especially when the two boys are so cute. Did I mention I am SO excited to see you guys?!!
ReplyDeleteI love all the new pictures. I especially love the one of Jace holding Aiden is his towel after his bath. They are so cute cuddled together. I hope you are finally feeling better.
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures! I was sad that we missed you on Saturday...hopefully we can see you soon!
ReplyDeleteI think he looks like Jace and they both look like their dad!!! He is a doll! Glad I got to see you the other night. Thanks for the gift and coming to my shower. We need to get together soon!!!
ReplyDelete