February 12, 2009

CABIN FUN
We went up to My In-Laws Cabin last weekend, with our friends Nate, Tasha and their little boy Jake. We had a great time. We played, I think, a total of 17 Different board games, Played outside and of course ate a TON of food!! Jace loved being outside and riding the snowmobile, we even sent him sledding down the hill all by himslef a couple of times, it of course resulted in a crash, and he got a fat lip, a scrape under and on top of his nose, and a bump uner his eye. So that was the end of sledding for him.









Jace's Battle wounds from wrecking on the sled.

Ty and Jace Building a "mini" Snow Fort!! Yes, I do realize my brilliant Husband is in shorts and Snow Boots!!!





It Was A GREAT Weekend!!

Ty brought a huge bundle of Balloons home from work the other day and Jace of course has been having a blast with them. Until today when he took them in my Salon while I was doing hair, and hair got ALL OVER them, it was sick!!! So, to the garbage they went!!


HOP 2 IT
We went to Hop 2 It, the other day with Jace's little cousin Avrie. It's this awesome place with all sorts of bounce houses, slides, a ball pit and an obstacle course. Jace literally had the time of his LIFE!! He would get done with one slide and book it across the room to the next exciting thing. It was so fun to watch him having so much fun!! And, the best part is, it's only $5, and they can play as long as they want!!! Thanks for inviting us Evynn.






Jace Dragged his work bench out to the Living Room the other day, and instead of playing WITH it, he played ON it. I think he's a bit heavy, the center of it is bowing!!! Oh Yeah, Don't mind the shirtless guys in the background!!! OOPS

9 comments:

  1. Tanille
    I loved all the pictures. I especially like the one of Jace in the balloons. He is so cute. I also liked what you were watching on TV behind Jace's tool bench. We also watch that :) and we are hoping the poor dumb Idaho kid wins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys have had a lot of fun this past week! Jace is so dang cute. I can't wait to see your new little guy. He is sure to be gorgeous! I miss the cabin. We need to get up there again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crap, that was a long post. But it was fun to see everything that went on this last week for ya. Jace is such a cutie and I wish I got to see him more then we do. Maybe around May/June he could come stay with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pictures! I am glad that Jace liked Hop2It Carson keeps asking to go back so we need to go together sometime. Hope you had a happy birthday!--and how come your baby countdown is like 25 days less than it was before? I swear it used to say 105

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun pictures!! The cabin was sure FUN, we are so lucky to have such great friends. Very cute post, you guys have to much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie,I just ralized that in the "Tool" Pictures that there were shirtless guys in the background, so I had to comment about it on my blog. I too am hoping that the Idaho guy wins!!!
    Evynn, I know this was a long post, it took me hours and I feel like had had several mini anxiety attacks while I was doing it. I'm still trying to get the habg of everything.
    Laura, We would love to go to hop 2 it again, but I will have to have Ty there again. With my belly (and Butt) I can't clomb up all the slides and keep up with Jace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like TONS of FUN!!! JES

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Looks like lots of fun! I Tagged you by the way if you didn't notice, better get on it :) Hey how do you post so many pic's?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pictures. I love Jace's goggles! Those are some real sledding wounds!
    The place with all the balls looks SO FUN!

    Nice to see an update!

    ReplyDelete