This is my Fourth folder, Fourth Picture!! This is a picture of Jace's very first real bath. It was a very exciting moment because we had Waited for 6 WHOLE WEEKS for his nasty chord to fall off. I also can't belive how chubby he is in this picture. When he was born he weighed 7 lbs, and by six weeks he had packed on some serius CHUB!!! I sure miss him being that little!!
Sunshine
1 year ago
That is such a Fun picture, he has changed sooooo much!! I can't believe it took six weeks for his chord to fall off, CRAZY. Well you have such a cute family, and can't wait to see baby Olsen #2.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute Pic! I agree with the 6 weeks thing! that's a long time :)
ReplyDeleteYou forget how fast they grow! It's sad really, but fun at the same time
Hey Tanille!! I found your blog on Amy's. THat is so exciting you are having another boy. COngrats!!! I am so glad I ave a way to keep tabs on you guys and your kids. I miss the roomies and wish I was a little closer to home sometimes.
ReplyDeleteCute photos, Tanille. You are getting close to being done with your second pregnancy too! The hard bits at the end, ugh! Good luck with everything!
ReplyDelete