All of Jace's "Olsen" Cousins came up for a Few days. He has been having the time of his life over at Grandma's every day! We did a little egg hunt yesterday, it was a little cold, but the kids seemed to have fun.
Worst "Owie" Yet!!
Ty took Jace for a ride on the ATV Yesterday, they hit a bump and his face slammed into the handle bars. I fealt so bad when he came in. It was split open so bad and bleeding. He was so tough, and of course he was wanting another ride a couple hours later!
Aunt Tianna
Tianna came over and we took Jace to the park. This little Boy absolutely LOVES his aunt Tianna, (as you can tell by the look on his face) Whenever she is around he completely ignores me! He won't even let me put on his shoes, change his Diaper, get him his sippy cup, feed him, etc. Maybe I should have her over more often!! :)
TOO QUIET
The other day Jace was just being way too quiet, so I went looking for him and this is what I found! He really wasn't doing anything bad, but I love the look on his face, like "Uh Oh, I thinkg I might be in trouble!!"
1st Pee Pee in the Potty!
Jace brought his potty chair out the other night and sat on it for a while, and all of the sudden he said "Mommy, I went Pee Pee" I look in, and sure enough he had went. So I got all excited and let him pick out a new car. Well, he threw a FIT when I only let him have ONE Car, and needless to say, he hasn't gone pee pee in his potty since!!! I think I should just stick with M&M's next time!!
Tanille
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all the pictures. He is so cute. I just can't get over his dimple. I think with his little hat on he looks just like you!! What a sweet boy - I wish you lived closer so I could see him.
That is so crazy that he split his lip open, ouch!! So fun that he is using the potty, he is sooo CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteHow is little Jacers lip doing? It was so fun to see you guys this weekend. I know you are going to hate me for saying this, but you look so dang CUTE pregnant.
ReplyDeleteHey there...... let's get together and hang out..... girls night, fam night I DON'T CARE.... just something. I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!
ReplyDeleteOh I love It!!! Throwing a fit about one car :) way to funny :) Hey Landon needs another play date, let us know when your free
ReplyDeleteI need some girly time too
Wow, he's all boy tanille. Don't worry he'll get the potty thing down. They just do it when they're ready. M&Ms worked great for Alyvia, but you have to remember her mom is addicted to chocolate. Good thing she lets me have a potty treat too. I think I deserve it!
ReplyDeleteI'm almost done with the folders too. And I agree with wanting to throw them away. Everytime I think I'm done, I find more that I want to do..ahh! Anyway, your posts are always so cute. I miss that little boy of yours. And you of corse:)
ReplyDelete