May 23, 2009

THE BIG DAY

5:15 AM getting ready to leave for the Hospital!

6:15 AM prepping for the surgery. The nurse missed my vein when she was giving me the IV so she was moving the needle back and forth up and down and all around to try to get the vein. I started getting sweaty and Nauseous and sure enough started throwing up. She did eventually get the vein, thank goodness!!

They took me down to surgery at 7:30 AM. They gave me the spinal and I immediately started feeling the affects. So the lay me flat down on the operating table and of course I start to feel sick again. I sarted throwing up all over, the anesthesiologist was holding a little pan by my face and sucking up my puke with a little sucker thing like they use at the dentist!! It was awful trying to throw up when you are laying flat on your back and can't move from the chest down! So I was just waiting there anxiously for the surgery to start, I was feeling so nervous and was wondering why the heck I was doing this, when all of the sudden the Doctor said "He's here" I didn't even know that he had STARTED yet! It was pretty cool!

So back to my room with my sweet little Baby, Aiden Jacob. We both pretty much agreed on the name Aiden as soon as we saw him and we used Jacob for his middle name after my Maiden name, Jacobson. It was a relief to finally agree on a name!

Dad Changing the first diaper!

Proud Daddy of new Baby Boy!



We were a little worried about how Jace would react to Aiden, he's not really a huge fan of little babies. But as you can tell from the next few pictures, he LOVES his baby brother!!! He constantly wants to be holding him, he's always concerned about where he is and what he's doing. It is SO cute, I love it, it's like they instantly Bonded!



We are so Excited to finally have Aiden Here. He is , so far, such a great baby. We just Love him to Death!!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations you guys! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the name, love the pictures, and love that everything went so well. Congratulations! From those pictures I'd say Jace is pretty excited about that new little brother. Jace is welcome to come play anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanille, he is so gorgeous. I love him already. Congrats to your whole family. I cannot wait to hold that little guy! My favortie pics are the ones of the two brothers. What cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I am so glad that things went so well!!! I have thought about you all week. I feel bad that I didn't make it up to see you but I got sick and have been allllll week. I didn't want to get anyone sick! I will call you in the next couple weeks to come see you! I am so happy for you! I can't wait!!!! I have 3 weeks... hopefully! I am crossing my fingers and toes and everything else to hope that I get to go a week early. That is what I am hoping for!!! YIkes..... we'll see. Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! HE is so cute. I love the pictures with the 2 brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boys are so cute! I can't wait to hold Aiden again. I'm glad everything went so well, That's awesome you didn't even know that the doctor start on ya. I think I would have started throwing up too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh!! What a story!!! YOU POOR THING!!! Love the name and such a cute boy of course!!! :) Let me know when I can come still Jace from you!! Enjoy your new lil Guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so cute. I am glad he is here and feel SO BAD that you were throwing-up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay - so I forgot to comment about how tiny your little belly was to be having a baby and how GORGEOUS you look at the hospital. SO NOT FAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS! He is cute. I especially love the last picture of him and Jace!

    That is so awful that you were throwing up right before the c-section! Oh Boy! And how awful about the IV!

    Aiden is a cute name.
    It is SUCH a relief to both finally agree on a name isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULATIONS! Wow! What cute kids you have, and it really isn't fair how cute you look after just giving birth either. We are so happy for you! Enjoy the wonderful life with two kids!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOOOOOO cute!!! I cant believe your hosp pics!!!! You look so dang good!!! Even AFTER! Congrats so much fun! Keeps you BUSY! :)

    ReplyDelete