February 02, 2010

THANK YOU MR. CLEAN

So yesterday Jace and his adorable little cousin decided to take crayons and draw beautiful pictures on my walls in various places around my house!! I tried several different ways of getting it off with no luck. As soon as Ty got home from work, I ran to the store and got a "Magic Eraser", WOW, This baby works!!! It seriuosly came RIGHT OFF!! Thank Goodness, my next option was painting, and I did not want to do that!

BEFORE

AFTER

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad! I was feeling horrible all day and I told Carson how naughty he was 100 times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good to know about those Mr. Clean things. I love hearing about Jace's little things he does, although I am sure it keeps you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya we have the Mr. Clean things here, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ALWAYS have magic erasers on hand. It AMAZES me what they can take off. With a pair like Jace and Carson maybe you should stock-up!:)

    ReplyDelete