So fun!! I gave Jake a bubble bath for the first time just about a month ago, and he didn't like how the bubbles got all over his toys. I should have introduced it earlier.`
So good to see you the other night! I miss hanging out. Morg told me she liked her friend. ahahahah She cracks me up. Your boys are so super cute! I love it!
My husband Ty and I have been married for six years.
This is our first little boy, Jace. He is turning four in December and is definently keeping us busy and entertained. He has been such a blessing to us. We just love him to death!
Aiden Jacob Olsen joined our family over a year ago. He is the perfect little baby and we all just love him to pieces!!! His best friend? Hands down Jace.
So fun!! I gave Jake a bubble bath for the first time just about a month ago, and he didn't like how the bubbles got all over his toys. I should have introduced it earlier.`
ReplyDeleteSo good to see you the other night! I miss hanging out. Morg told me she liked her friend. ahahahah She cracks me up. Your boys are so super cute! I love it!
ReplyDelete