March 15, 2010

So I know that it has been forever since I last blogged, but we haven't had too much going on lately!!!
In February Ty and I went on a little overnight trip to Utah for my Birthday/Valentines Day weekend. My mom was nice enough to watch the boys for us so we were able to spend some good, fun, quality time together. We started off by hitting RC Willey. I have been looking at entertainment centers for sometime now, and got lots of references to RC Willey and Im glad I did!!! I found a beautiful Entertainment center that I love! We then went to Ikea and looked around that MASSIVE store and ended up finding some shelves for the play room! That night we just went to Red Lobster, which I have been craving ever since, and then just hung out! The next day we shopped at Gateway Mall most of the morning, then just headed home!!! It was a short trip, but I loved it!! It's amazing how much more you can get done with no kids around, and how much faster you can get in and out of places!!! I did miss my cute little boys though, and was very excited to get home to them!!

A couple of weeks ago Ty ended up having to go to Las Vegas for work for a WHOLE WEEK!!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! I have NEVER stayed by myself alone in my house. I will usually go to my in-laws or my parents, but since it was a whole week there was no way I was able to pack up the kids and leave for that long. I already had several appointments set up, and I knew my kids would sleep better if they were in their own house!! SO........ I did it!!! I had Jace sleep with me every night cause I was too nervous to sleep alone, but we made it through!! It was THE LONGEST week of my life and I was SOOO ready for Ty to come home, but I am so proud of myself for sticking it out!!

And last.....Aiden is Finally crawling, well kinda. More like scooting, but hey it's a start. he did it for the first time last Sunday. There was a toy in front of him that he REALLY wanted. We of course wouldn't give it to him cause we knew if he wanted it bad enough, he could get it. And sure enough that's just what he did!! It was very adorable. Of course now he is all over my living room floor, putting EVERY little thing in his mouth he can find. I will never be able to keep up with my kids!! :)

Other than that nothing much has been happening. I am just staying very busy with work and my busy little boys!!
Here are just a few pictures of the last month of the boys. Hopefully the weather will be getting warm and staying warm soon, so we can go do lots of fun things!!!

Jace pulling Aiden in his little wagon

Jace trapping Aiden in the laundry basket





The boys Wrestling

The boys.........Not sure What they are doing!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that you are SO BRAVE!! I HATE staying alone and only do it when I HAVE to. I always make Oakley sleep with me too! (I wonder why we are such wimps!!) I have never had to stay alone for a whole week though, so I would definitely give you a trophy for the bravest lady ever!!:) I love all the pictures of your boys! So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like forever since we have done anything, we need to get together. That is fun that Aiden is crawling, you will be one busy mom!!

    ReplyDelete