jace FINALLY sat by himself in Primary!!! It's amazing what a good bribe can do. He borrowed a movie from my mom last week and he was soo bad in primary that we didn't let him watch it all week long. We talked about it every day and I told him that he would have to be good in Primary and sit by himself before he could ever watch it. Well sure enough, yesterday right after sacrament meeting he walks down the hall, into the primary room, takes a seat on his chair and didn't move the WHOLE time!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! I was so excited that I teared up a little!! It has been so hard and so frustrating. Now we'll see if we are going to have to bribe him with a movie every week, or if he will just go by himself. Either way, at least we know what works now!! Yay for Jace, it only took FIVE MONTHS!!!
Bribes are great! We have to do that with Hunter ALOT! (not to go to glass, but to be GOOD in class) And I can't wait until Madison gets old enough to start bribing her.
ReplyDeleteSome of our sunbeams are still having a hard time without their parents. So don't feel too bad!
A good bribe never hurt anyone...is what I think!!:) I have to bribe my kids with their favorite ice cream or food when it comes to giving a talk in primary! It works ALMOST everytime! Yay Jace!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I found your blog. Your kids are ridiculously cute and I can't believe how big they are. Funny story about being locked in the bedroom.
ReplyDeleteIt is great to see you're doing well. We're doing great. Our kids keep getting bigger too. Bruce goes to college in four months and mission in seven. WHAT???
Wish I could come see you for a haircut. I could use one!