April 25, 2009

Gotta Love the Teribble Two's

I put Jace down for a nap today, and about 30 minutes later I heard him crying already. He usually takes at least two hour naps so I just let him cry himself Back to sleep. When he woke up about an hour later, this is what I found when I opened the door............



He was TICKED that I was taking Pictures!

I have, well Had, a tub of Eucerin cream that I put on Jace's Eczema every night before he goes to bed. He calls it his "Medicine" I put it on his legs, arms and FACE!! Well I guess he thought that he needed some "medicine"!!! The worst part is, is when I heard him crying it was probably because he had put it all over his face and it got in his eyes, and I just let him sit there and cry himself back to sleep, I feel so bad!!

It was also, all over the carpet, walls, Pillow and Blankets!! This stuff is NOT FUN to clean up. It's kind of an oily base so it would only come off with Hot water!!! Hopefully it will come out of all his bedding w/o leaving big grease stains!

5 comments:

  1. I laughed and laughed and laughed. That is soooo something Morgyn would do. Morg is having a serious NAUGHTY stage right now and i can't take it anymore. I don't know what to do!!! Next time you are at the office come find me. I haven't seen you in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, poor kid! I feel bad. As least you took pictures and stay clam about it. When Avrie does something naughty, I stress out and clean it up then wish I would of got a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sad!! I have used it on my kids skin and it is some thich stuff - I can't imagine cleaning it out of carpet. You poor girl. Sometimes being the mom is hard.:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NO! But I did get a good laugh! I had to use that stuff on Hunter when he was a baby. I can't imagine cleaning it up, it is greasey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Laughed too!!! That's so funny I'm so gald Were all going through the "NAUGHTY STAGE" together and have funny stories! :) Being a Mom is the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete