So a couple of months ago Ty's cell phone charger came up missing. We tore the house literally upside down looking for it. I looked in every place possible, and we still couldn't find it. Ty finally found a different one that he had gotten when he was sent a new phone. SO we were happy about that, but we still never found the other dumb charger. Then a couple of weeks ago I was looking all over for these two water jugs that I had bought. I thought it was so weird that I couldn't find them because they were fairly good sized and they didn't even fit in my cupboard right. So I looked around for them for a few days, but no luck!! THEN on wednesday (which was Ty's day off) he came and asked me if I had seen his american express credit card. Of course I was like "OH GREAT, No, I've never touched it, when's the last time you had it, and so on......!!! He didn't remember when he used it last but said that his wallet was laying on the bedroom floor and wondered if Jace had gotten into it. So, (sorry I know this is kinda a long story) He brought Jace in the room and said, "did you take daddy's card out of his wallet?" Jace says,"yeah" Ty's asked him where he put it, Jace says "In There" and points to the vent next to our bed. So Ty comes into the salon (where I am doing my hair) with......you guessed it, the cell phone charger, the 2 water bottles and his credit card!!! LITTLE STINKER!! I'm just glad he can talk and now we know his little secret!! So if anything ever mysteriously disappears, you might want to consider checking the vents. I know that I never thought of it!!!! Kids are the BEST!!! :)
Sunshine
1 year ago
This is hilarious!! I'm sure Jace was so proud of himself too!! How clever!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!!! that is so dang funny! what a boy!! :)
ReplyDeleteMy little boys love the vents too. But my house is 30 years old, and the first family that lived here had 9 kids, so they are some pretty yucky vents! I wish they wouldn't play in them! But boys will be boys.
ReplyDeleteHow funny, what a character. Avrie has pen stashes so she draw on EVERYTHING when I'm not looking. Drives me crazy. Anyway, we need to set up a play date for Av and Jacers.
ReplyDelete