NO, I did not have the baby, (I Wish) we got a new car. Well, not new, but New to us at least!! We have been looking around for a car for a while now. We went to EVERY car lot in Twin. we found a Honda Pilot at one lot that I LOVED, but it was a BIT pricey for us. So we started searching on the Internet EVERY night for hours trying to see what else was out there. To make a long story short, we ended up finding a Honda Pilot in Utah which was the exact same year, the exact same model, it had only 3,000 more miles on it and it was $9,000 Less!! So needless to say, we made a quick trip to Utah last night to get it. I think amongst all the excitement, I forgot about the fact that I am 8 Months Prego, but trust me, I was reminded about 45 minutes into the drive when, my booty started hurting, my back started aching, my feet started swelling, my legs and arms started tingling, the heart burn setting in, the having to go potty every 30 minutes, and of course, the not being able to breath part. I looked at Ty and was like "what the heck was I thinking???" It was definently a long 7 hours in the car, but I did survive and we made it back at midnight last night!!! Jace was such a little trooper, he did so good traveling, and we actually got to meet up with Ty's brother,(who lives in Utah) his wife and there 3 cute kids and had dinner with them before heading home!! So all in all, it was a good trip!
Sunshine
1 year ago
I'm jealous
ReplyDeleteTanille
ReplyDeleteI love the new car, but more than that I LOVE Jace's egg dying pictures. He is so cute. I thought it was funny you found his stash in the vent...I wish we could find Laiklie's stash - it is big enough now it could probably fit in a storage unit - I know how fast things disappear.:) She got bubbles for Easter too and I have hid them also.:)
The car is so cute!! It seems like forever since we have seen you guys, we should get together this weekend, and take a ride in the new car!!
ReplyDeleteTanille that is one sweet ride! You will look like a hot mamma driving around in that! Jace has got to be the cutest boy! I love those pics of him with the easter eggs! He is adorable! I got Tanner a bubble machine for six bucks at Target! It is the best invention, I don't hypervenalate trying to blow bubbles anymore. He threw a fit the other night at bedtime because he wanted to play bubbles.
ReplyDeleteLove the car!! So nice! I agree with the bubble machine! best thing ever!..... until they put sand in it :) still works though :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your car! I am glad you guys got such a spankin good deal on it. I was so happy you guys called to meet us for dinner. It was so fun seeing you two and adorable little Jace. I can't believe next time I see you, there will be an even more important addition to your family. I cannot wait!! Love ya guys~
ReplyDeleteI mean more important than the car, not Jace of course. I love that little guy!
ReplyDelete