Aiden just got his first two bottom teeth!!! I can't believe it! They are so cute. They are so tiny that I can't even get a visible picture of them yet. I will have to post some when they grow more!!!
That is crazy he is getting both at the same time. I was SO SURPRISED when Oakley got her first because she wasn't upset or anything. Just all-of-the-sudden we had a tooth. Those are the best kind.:)
What!!! NO Way he can't have teeth YET!!! he's way to little :( My poor girl, Still has 0 that's right a BIG fat ZERO!!??? I must say though, He is Super Cute!!
Wow, that is fast! My kids dont get teeth til they are one. Tyson's came shortly after his first birthday. They do grow up way too fast, but Aiden just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
My husband Ty and I have been married for six years.
This is our first little boy, Jace. He is turning four in December and is definently keeping us busy and entertained. He has been such a blessing to us. We just love him to death!
Aiden Jacob Olsen joined our family over a year ago. He is the perfect little baby and we all just love him to pieces!!! His best friend? Hands down Jace.
That is crazy he is getting both at the same time. I was SO SURPRISED when Oakley got her first because she wasn't upset or anything. Just all-of-the-sudden we had a tooth. Those are the best kind.:)
ReplyDeleteWhat!!! NO Way he can't have teeth YET!!! he's way to little :( My poor girl, Still has 0 that's right a BIG fat ZERO!!??? I must say though, He is Super Cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so CRAZY!!! It seems like you were just pregnant with him, they grow up so fast.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is fast! My kids dont get teeth til they are one. Tyson's came shortly after his first birthday. They do grow up way too fast, but Aiden just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
ReplyDeletei can't believe he's got teeth already!!! seems like you just had him! I do love looking at your blog and see your cute two boys grow up!
ReplyDelete