November 01, 2009

Halloween Night

Introducing, Jace the T-Rex and.........


YODA!!!


It's so hard getting good pictures of both kids, but we tried!


Jace was supporting Aiden so as soon as he let go..........



We went to our wards Trunk or Treat, by the time we got home, Aiden was out!

So Ty took Jace around our neighborhood. We are now stuck with SOOO much candy. Jace is in heaven. He came into our room at 4:30 this morning with a Snickers in his hand. He whispers, "Mommy, can I have this?" Oh great, this could be a fun few weeks trying to monitor his candy intake!!!

It was a Fun Day!!!
This costume is one that my sister in law gave me last year. Jace was being silly and trying it on the night before Halloween. It is waaay too small and I thought it was Hilarious!!!

8 comments:

  1. The boys look so cute! And that is a TON of candy! We didn't get near that much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO CUTE! Sorry that we didn't get a chance to meet up with you guys yesterday. Looks like Jace and Aiden did good rounding up candy. Where are your and Ty's costumes? Glad to see that you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are both so cute in there costumes. Wow they got lots of candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the teletubbies costume on Jace. How funny! Both your boys looked so cute and you really did get candyoverload.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so cute and Aiden makes a great Yoda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!! Brandon loved the Yoda costume!! Haha! The boys look so cute! I bet Jace had a lot of fun treat or treating this year! You got so much candy!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have no Idea how much I love those boys. They are SO freaking cute and Jace just cracks me up, such a character. Anyway, they looked adorable in those costumes :) Oh, and tell Ty that he's sexy when he smiles, so he should do it more often for the camara. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute costumes!!! I LOVE Yoda! :)

    ReplyDelete