We also snapped a few shots of Aiden for his six month pictures!! We were trying so hard to make him laugh. He was half way between laughing and crying the whole time. I think they turned out adorable!!!
What cute family pictures. I LOVE having new family pictures....there is just something about it that makes me happy! I love Aidens little frown. Sooo sweet!!
My husband Ty and I have been married for six years.
This is our first little boy, Jace. He is turning four in December and is definently keeping us busy and entertained. He has been such a blessing to us. We just love him to death!
Aiden Jacob Olsen joined our family over a year ago. He is the perfect little baby and we all just love him to pieces!!! His best friend? Hands down Jace.
Soooo cute! Good job on those ones! Can you even believe that there is your very own little family? Crazy.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute family pictures. I LOVE having new family pictures....there is just something about it that makes me happy! I love Aidens little frown. Sooo sweet!!
ReplyDeletethose pictures are great!! that little poudy face on aiden is sooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteI Love LOVE All of THEM! Everyone looks so Good!
ReplyDelete