December 06, 2009

UTAH TRIP

A few weeks ago we took a trip to Utah with our friends Nate and Tasha. Friday we drove to Layton and stayed the night in a hotel there. The next morning Tasha and I went to the Fabulous "New Moon", while the guys kept the kidos. After the movie we shopped around a bit then headed to Lehi for a quick visit with Ty's brother and his family. That night Ty and Nate hit a Jazz game while Tasha and I just chilled at the hotel with the kids. Sunday we just got up and headed home.
It was so nice to get away and go on a little trip. Suprisingly I didn't spend ANY money shopping, but we still had a blast.....Who would've thought!!!! :) Thanks for inviting us along Nate and Tash!!!
Unfortunately I didn't take very many pictures AT ALL. Here's just a few from the hotel the second night!!



Jace is about a year and a half older than Jake, but they get a long really well and have lots of fun with eachother!


When we got home that night it had snowed. SO here is the first snowman of the year!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time. It is always fun to get away!

    Your family pictures are very cute, by the way.

    Sabra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little snowman....it is the perfect size for Jace. So cute!

    ReplyDelete