December 16, 2009

More cuteness from Jace's mouth.

Yesterday I was on the computer and Jace kept bringing bags of chocolate chips in and asking me to open them. I kept saying No and would set them on the desk. A few minutes later I walked into the kitchen just as little chocolate chips were flying through the air. Since I kept saying no, he took it upon himself to rip a bag open on his own. I ripped the bag away from him and said, "Mommy said No" and sent him to timeout. A few minutes later I went to his room to talk to him and let him out and I said, "Jace, mommy told you no and you did it anyways, that is a no no." he looked at me so serious and said, "But mommy, don't SAY no. Say yes." It was so cute. It was like he had it all figured out. Just say yes mommy, how hard is that?!?!?

Today I gave him a sucker as we were pulling out of the bank and he asked me if it was banana. I looked at the wrapper and said, "Yeah, it's banana split." he says, "No mom, bananas AREN'T SPLIT!" I love little kids!!

1 comment: