December 16, 2009

Aiden's sitting up

We have been working on sitting up for a couple months now and i think he's finally got it!! He still takes a dive every once in a while, but for the most part he's got it down!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that I found you on facebook, it's been fun seeing your family... who are adorable by the way! how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! What a cute kid!

    And I love reading about Jace's funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so fun. We need get together again, it has just been so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOOOO! We definitely dont see you as much as we should. He is changing so much. But is a cute as every.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks soooo much like you did when you were his age--except your hair stood straight in the air. He's so stinkin cute--it's been so long since I've seen my boys! Can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete