October 29, 2009

This morning before Ty left for work he found a coupon for Arby's and was like, "This is a good deal, I'm gonna go to Arby's for lunch today." I was like, "No you're not. I just bought a ton of grocery's, you're not going out to eat." Then coming from Jace's play room we hear, " Just No Dad, Mom's Freaking Out!" Ha ha ha. Ty and I both just looked at each other, rolled our eyes and chuckled!!!

Jace has also been into saying "Oh My Gosh" he says it over everything. the worst part is, is that he totally sounds like a little Diva when he says it. I think that it is so funny (for now), but it drives Ty CRAZY!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious, I love the things that Jace comes up with. I can't wait for Jake to start talking more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Ty, Jace is right just listen to Tanille!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pumpkin patch/carving experience with Jace. He is so stinking cute. I love how many sprinkles he put on his cookies too - looks like the way my kids do it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny!! I love that he can think on his own, it makes life so much more entertaining!! Did he sing his abcdefg's for Grandpa today??

    ReplyDelete