Oh how cute he's growing up so fast!!! I'm starting to give Sebastian real food too and by the time I'm finished he looks about the same as Aiden. :) More food on his face than in his mouth!!
My husband Ty and I have been married for six years.
This is our first little boy, Jace. He is turning four in December and is definently keeping us busy and entertained. He has been such a blessing to us. We just love him to death!
Aiden Jacob Olsen joined our family over a year ago. He is the perfect little baby and we all just love him to pieces!!! His best friend? Hands down Jace.
Oh how cute he's growing up so fast!!! I'm starting to give Sebastian real food too and by the time I'm finished he looks about the same as Aiden. :) More food on his face than in his mouth!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so stinking cute!! I love those little boys. I love Jace playing the game with Aiden!
ReplyDelete