October 12, 2009

My Handsome Little Boys

All ready for church!!! I got them these cute little coordinating outfits! I think they are adorable. Jace was not cooperating AT ALL, but Aiden was giving great smiles!!

10 comments:

  1. So stinkin handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what cute little Boys! Those outfits are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are so cute. We are going to have to set Jace & Paisley up on a date when their old enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Aiden is feeling better. He is just too cute. I want to hold him. I love the outfits, your boys are so dang gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are both SO CUTE! I love their smiles and dimples. I am not even kidding...I could totally eat them up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute, we need to do some fun pictures in those outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe! They are so Handsome!!! I too Love their Dimples :) Hope your lil one is feeling better!
    And everything else is going good for you guys!
    We sure do Miss Ya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tanille they are so darn cute. I got homesick looking at your pictures. I can't wait to come home at Christmas and hold everyone again. I hope Aiden is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boys are soooooooooo stinkin cute and sweet! I am so glad they are so close in age. It has been fun watching them grow together and experiencing pregnancy together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jace and Aiden are so stinkin cute, they are both changing so fast. We definitely need to come see you guys more often. Love all your posts, you guys are always up to something fun. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete