
Poor little Aiden was NOT lovin life!
That night we went over to our friends, Nate and Tasha's, to carve them. Jace was a little hesitant to grab the insides, but dad guided him!
The Finished Product!
The Next day we decorated some Halloween Sugar Cookies
I LOVE Halloween. It is so fun to go to pumpkin patches, carve them, and don't forget the costumes. I am glad you guys are having so much fun. You look smokin' by the way! Aiden is getting so dang big, he is so cute. Oh and did you see Biggest Loser on Wed? I cried and cried and cried.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had fun. Your pumpkin turned out cute. I wish they had pumpkin patches around here how fun it would be to take the little ones to roam and pick out there own pumpkin from a big field. Do you guys have big plans for halloween, what is everyone dressing up as?
ReplyDelete