I'll start out with my cute little baby since he seems to always get over looked in almost everything we do!!
He is starting to try to play with things. It is so funny to watch him cause you can just tell that he is concentrating SO hard. His favorite thing to play with is his Binki and it's holder, and momma's hands!!
Mom, Don't look at these next couple Pictures!! Aiden loves to get tossed in the air by daddy!!
Jace and Avrie had a great time getting shoved in the boxes!!!
They just thought they were SO funny!!! Notice Jcae in the background, hee hee!!!
They are such good little buddies. I Love It!!!
It was snowing So hard on Sunday!! Look at how big those flakes are. It was So Pretty!!!
We turned our heater off before we left for the cabin thinking that it wouldn't get that cold.....well we were wrong, our house was freezing when we got home. Jace bundled up in Daddy's shirt and drank hot chocolate!!!
Oh my gosh Tanille I can't believe how big Aiden is getting he's so freaken cute. And I loved seeing Jace in his big boy undies I'm glad he's doing good. I miss you all so much and can't wait till Christmas.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time! The snow looks so pretty at the cabin, on the news tonight it was talking about how a lot of Pine had lost power so I wondered if you guys had? Our house is also really cold, we were gone for the afternoon and when we got back it was 62 degrees! I don't want to turn on the furnace yet but we probably should.
ReplyDeletelooks like so much fun! Where is there cabin at? it looks so familiar to me. can u believe the snow already!?
ReplyDeleteSounds like a nice little break. I LOVE getting away even if it is only for what seems like a minute!
ReplyDeleteAiden is geting so big. He's starting to look more like Jace I think. You guys look like you are having fun.
ReplyDeleteI knew it looked familiar!! We go camping to Baumgartner about twice a year and we drive right by that cabin! FUN! Love it up there. I hope Aiden gets better soon. Kaden got over his thing, but now has a stuffy nose and a chest cough. We'll see how this week goes!
ReplyDelete