April 29, 2009

THE DATE IS SET

Baby Boy Olsen (We have NO clue what to name him) Will be here Monday May 18th at approximately 8:30ish AM!!!
I have literally been going Back and forth for 8 months trying to decide whether or not to try VBAC or to do a repeat C-Section!! I have changed my mind at least a thousand times, I've done tons of research and of course made a Pro's and Con's list! I have been so stressed out about it and so nervous about both options. I kept trying to talk myself into VBAC and decided a couple of weeks ago that that was what I was going to do. Well I just kept feeling sick to my stomach about it. So about a week ago I decided to go with a C-Section and see how I fealt about it, and ever since I decided that, I have just fealt so much better about things and really feel like this was the right decision for me. So the date is set, and we are so excited. Only 2 1/2 weeks to go!!! AHHH it's coming so fast.....Ready or Not!!!!

7 comments:

  1. yeah, yeah, yeah! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always nice to see light at the end of the tunnel. How fun to be counting down the days.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that you only have two weeks, good luck. I think that it is a good sign when you feel good about your decision. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Can't wait to see him. Wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo Hoo!!! I am excited for you!!! I am glad that it all worked out better than we thought (with the surgery schedule and stuff) can't wait to see him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is so soon!! I cannot wait to meet my new little nephew. You have to post pics fast since I won't be there. I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah, tomorrow is the big day, I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete