September 18, 2009

Potty Training Update

Since my last post Jace has not been doing so well with the whole "number two" thing, but Yesterday he finally went in the potty again. He likes to do it when no one is around. I was doing hair and he came into the salon with poo streaks all over him. He was screaming, "Mommy I did it, I did it" Sure enough he had went in his potty! Since he did it himself I'm sure you can just imagine the mess I had to clean up. It was all over the outside of his potty chair, I actually have no clue how it all happened, but I was thrilled that he actually went. Then today he sat on the potty four times trying to go, but couldn't. A few minutes later he came in from outside looking pretty much the same as he did yesterday and said, "Mom, I went poo poo outside" Which he DID!!!!! Oh man, what am I gonna do with this kid???? But hey, at least it wasn't in his underwear. That's gotta count for something!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! It is such a wonderful thing when they actually do it!! Tanner will go, but he is scared of public toliets for some reason. Especially the automatic ones. We are working on it. Cool underwear was the best invention ever! Good job mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhett pooped on his grandma's lawn once. I was so humiliated, but also so relieved that it wasn't in his underwear. I am glad he is finally catching on for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha!!! Potty Training is really the worst!!! Hunter liked to go poop outside too.

    I love looking at your blog, I don't always comment, but I do love seeing what you are up too. Your hair extensions are so cute....makes me want to get some. :)

    Good Luck potty training!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds familiar! Remember when everyone laughed at me.... when I had to clean up poop on the grass! I am just glad that he is still doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So today I went to Avrie 2 year apt. and told Dr. Jones that PT wasn't going so well for her. And he said, most girls don't get potty trained until 2.5 -3 years. and for boys sometimes it takes 4 years. I don't know if that makes you feel any better, but it did me.

    ReplyDelete