I took Aiden to his six month "well baby" check up today. He is 27 Inches long(76%), his head is 17 inches around(48%)and he is 17 pounds(60%). The whole weight thing is so crazy. He was a whopping 15 pounds at his 2 month check, which was in the 100%!! So he has gained 2 pounds, but dropped drastically in percentile, but he's good and healthy so that's all that matters!! SO anyways he was suppose to get his immunizations today and as the doctor was checking him over he discovered that Aiden had a DOUBLE ear infection!!! I fealt SOOO bad. I had no idea. He hasn't had any sort of fever and he has been happy as happy. SO needless to say, we skipped the shots for today and put him on an antibiotic to try to get his ears cleared up. Poor little guy, he's such a trooper!!!
I know, he certainly doesn't LOOK like he's starving!!!
Dallin was the same way with his weight. He started at 9 lbs and then jumped right to 13 lbs in just a couple months and then just stayed between 13-15 forever. He looked like a chubby man, but when you would actually pick him up he wasn't heavy by any means. It is funny how they all just grow however they want to. He is so cute. I love both of your boys smiles...they just melt your heart!!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that Aiden has a double ear infection. I hope that gets better soon. He is so cute and I am glad that he is healthy otherwise and growing. Time sure flies can't believe that he is almost 6 months.
ReplyDeletecan you believe how old they are getting already!? It has gone by so fast. What a trooper on the ear infection, poor guy. I guess not really though if it wasn't bothering him. So glad to hear he's healthy and strong. And his head caught up with his body. I'm still laughing about that comment you made on my blog about him being huge and then you said, great and he has pinhead. That was funny!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute. The weight thing.. I LOVE IT. Ryk is a big boy too and I wouldn't trade it for anything. We need to get the kids together sometime. I need to get out of the house. I'm dying!
ReplyDeleteHe is sooo cute and I can't believe he is 6 months. Poor guy, ear infections are not fun.
ReplyDelete