December 08, 2009

OH NO. IT'S THE TERRIBLE THREE'S

Right after Jace turned two I started preparing myself for the dreaded "Terrible Two's", Well I waited and waited and nothing out of the ordinary really happened!! I would always tell my clients how lucky I fealt to have such a great little two year old. I could be in my salon for a couple hours at a time and not worry about what I would find when I got done!! WELL, with the THREE'S fast approaching I can tell that I am in for a crazy ride this next year!! Here is just SOME of his recent activity! (I was too mad to grab my camera on several others!)



When I walked into the Living Room Jace was sitting there completely naked. I asked him what happened to his clothes and he excitedly replied, "I washed them, Wanna come see?" Sure enough, he had taken off every article of clothing, soaked them in the sink, rung them out and placed them in nice little waded up balls on a towel on the bathroom floor!!


Dipped his head in the TOILET!!!


Filling his bubble machine up with WATER

He dumped the ENTIRE box of Kosher salt in various places all around my living room. Now it may not look so bad but.......


This is one of TWO containers I emptied from my vacuum!! I vacuumed and vacuumed. Little balls of salt were flying everywhere. I'm sure there are still some in my carpet, but I gave up!!

Filled the sink up with water and a whole box of Tissues!

Popping firework "POP IT'S" on my kitchen floor


I just think these one's are funny!! He got himself dressed! I obviously have not taught him very well. His underwear are on backwards, he put both legs through the same hole and his shoes are on the wrong feet!!!




Although I've had to clean up SEVERAL messes lately, I wouldn't trade this little Three year old for ANYTHING!!! He has the cutest little personality, he's constantly saying things that make us laugh, and he certainly keeps us on our toes!!! I Love this little Boy to death!!!

10 comments:

  1. How funny (but not so much at the time, right)
    That is a boy for ya!

    Thankgoodness he is so cute!

    Your tree is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! I can't believe he has been into so much trouble....I especially love the head dunking in the toilet....who even thinks to do that??:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL what a cute little trouble maker you have, he probably just misses his Aunt Nanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, I laughed and laughed. Poor you! But you're right, He is a cutie and fun to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heck that is hilarious!! I love that little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhg.... we are in naughty stage too. Although she doesn't do quite that. We just hit and scream and call names and to be honest ROTTEN! But at the end of the day I still love her too! Jace is so cute how could you get mad at that face! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanille I know exactly what you mean. Preston is doing the same thing. However you beat me with all the pictures and stuff. That is hillarious! Though I'm sure none of it was funny at the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY HECK--my sweet, mild little Jace turning into a monster!! Haven't you told him Santa's elves are watching-hehehe I think it is all hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!!! He's been busy, hasn't he?! I have the cutest nephews! Your tree is so pretty by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was laughing as I read and saw the pictures, what a little stinker!

    ReplyDelete