We got Jace some fleece footy pajamas for Christmas this year and he absolutely loves them. He has a hard time zipping them up and down so when he needs to go potty, I help him with it. Well he had just went potty, I was zipping him up and he says, "Thanks mom, You're the best." I said, "oooh thanks Jace, YOU are the best." He then looks over at our big wedding picture that we have hanging on our wall and says, "Mom, that's you and daddy huh?" I said, "yep, that's when we got married in the Temple." He says,in a timid little voice, "You look like a Princess!!!" AWWWWW, he melted my heart!
Wow, you lucky lady. Kids sure have a way of melting us every now and then huh?
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute,he is such a fun boy!
ReplyDeleteOh that's so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat was so sweet of him! I like comments like that...makes up for when they are so naughty!
ReplyDelete