January 29, 2010

More Terribles....

Shaving with a marker I suppose?!?!?


He was suppose to be taking a nap and all of the sudden I hear a very muffled screaming, and a, "HELP MOMMY!" I walk in and he had crawled under his mattress and got stuck under/in his bed!



The other day he also dumped a bag of potato chips down the bathroom sink and proceeded to fill the bag up with water. I was too irritated to grab the camera for that one!

This one's not bad, just kinda funny. He stores things in his clothes so he doesn't have to carry them. He always stashes cars down his pajama pants and the other day he came walking in with carrots in his socks, and yes, he continued to eat them!!! Silly Boy!

2 comments:

  1. So stinkin cute. Poor kid to have to stay stuck under the mattress while you ran and got your camera!! But what a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little boys are so full of it!
    The carrot thing is sooo funny!

    Good thing that was a marker and not a razor.....ouch!

    Looks like he is keeping you PLENTY busy!

    ReplyDelete