January 05, 2010

Jace Funnies!

This morning Jace said, "Mom I'm a good boy huh?" I replied, "well I don't know, good boys don't poop their pants(he did last night)" he says, "but mom, I'm SO SORRY and you are SO cute."

The other day we were sitting on the couch and Jace was drinking a little cup of root beer. He offered some to Aiden and I told him that Aiden was too little and he couldn't have root beer. Jace says, "Yeah, He just eats your belly, huh mom!!!"

4 comments:

  1. I love that he thinks Aiden eats your belly! The whole nursing thing and what bigger kids think of it always makes me laugh!
    And....by the way.....you are so cute! he knows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaa! Soo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haahahahaha I was there a couple weeks ago too. Although Morg was MAD that she didn't get to play with the toys. I had the kids by myself last sunday. Brad coaxed Morg by giving her gum and then left church. During YW for me... the primary pres brought Morg to me to ask her to TAKE HER GUM OUT. It was everywhere. I can just imagine how the conversation went with the primary pres....Morgyn lets spit your gum out. NO.... Morgyn let me have the gum.... NO NO.. ok lets go get your mom. Awwwwhhhh she is definately going through a NAUGHTY stage!

    ReplyDelete