July 24, 2009

2 MONTHS OLD!!

Aiden had his two month check up yesterday, and he is a whopping 15 POUNDS!!! he is in the 100 percintile in his weight!! I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is smiling more and more every day and I just can't get enough of it!! He is the perfect little baby, he has brought our family so much Joy!! I'm so so thankful for two beautiful healthy boys......I LOVE being a mom!!!


5 comments:

  1. He is a chubby little man. I LOVE fat babies. They have the very cutest rolls.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie and you look so good. I loved your little drive-in movie idea.I wished we lived a little closer so I could see you. You have such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you found me, i'm adding you to my list if that's ok. aiden is a doll, their names are pretty similar. i almost spelled it kaiden but joe talked me out of it! glad to see you out and about too. i heard we both had some dang pain in our stomachs, wasn't that awful. glad the hard part is over!! keep in touch, jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the cutest pictures ever! He is so adorable and squishy. I want to hold him! The first is my favorite, what cute dimples. Give him lots of hugs and snuggles for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is sooooo cute! Hope you are feeling better! I want to get a picture of our boys and compare!!!

    ReplyDelete