Monday, the first day of being there, Jace was helping his Daddy with the boat and his finger got smashed in the Boat trailer and sliced the tip of his finger OFF! We made a quick trip back to Twin and took him to the ER. The doctor said that it did not hit bone so everything should grow back fairly normal. We were happy with the news, so we turned around and went back up to the cabin to finish our vacation.
I Never had the stomach to take a picture of the actual wound, so here it is in the bandage. We have to change his bandage every day to keep it clean and free from infection. At first it was a battle, but now Jace is a pro at holding still and manuvering his hand to make it easier for me, and I'm a pro at wrapping it!!

BOATING DAY!!!
Ty found a baby Frog. Jace and Avrie Loved it!
This is all of the cute little Olsen Grandkids!!
The last day we were there I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures of Aiden. He was such a perfect little angel up there, that I almost forgot about him. So this is a picture of what Aiden did almost the WHOLE time........(well sleep and of course EAT)
The WHOLE CLAN!!

We had such a great time with all of Ty's family!! I just love them all to death. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Olsen for an Awesome Trip!!!!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Poor Jace he is such a trooper.
ReplyDeleteThat was a fun few weeks. I think I'm still recovering from it all. I'm glad Jacers is doing better. He was so tough through it all.
ReplyDelete