July 17, 2009

Happy 4th of July

It has been forever since I have posted and we have had a fun couple of weeks!! I will start out with the 4th of July....
We started out the morning by going to the Buhl Parade with my family. Here Jace is with his little flag that Grandma Jake bought for him.

That night was of course filled with lot's of fun Fireworks!!


Jace, with his Cousin Avrie and Aunt Rachel!! Jace absolutely LOVED his Aunt Rachel this trip. He was attatched to her, she was so so sweet to him, we miss her already!!!


BLESSING DAY
The Next day my Sweet little Baby was Blessed! Ty gave him an amazing blessing and we had all of our family on both sides there. Everyone came back to our house for a dinner afterwards. It was a great day!



This is a picture of all the grandkids on My side!! From the left....Hailey, Aiden, Jace, Logan and Carson!!

I just love this picture because Hailey is 3 weeks older than Aiden and she is just this petite little skinny girl and then there's Aiden!!! The picture pretty much speaks for itself, as you can tell Aiden does not go without a meal!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Avrie and Jace play together so well. After we got home from the cabin, Avrie wouldn't stop asking where Jace was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stinking gorgeous!! Your little family is so cute too. I love all the pictures. I hate that you live so far away...I am glad I get to see your little men through blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh thank goodness for blogs because I'm such a dud friend I havn't even been over to see the new addition. He's already changing so much. What a fun time with family. That's the best. You look great and I hope life with two is going well for you. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K so now we need to put Ryker and Aiden up to each other. BIG BABIES are the best eheheheheh ok so i have to have an excuse for Ryk being so big hehehe. Your boys are so cute!! We need to get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete