July 22, 2009
OUR OWN LITTLE DRIVE IN
The other night we were going to take the boys to Ice Age 3 at the drive in. But due to inclimate whether and the fact that Ty and I would have to pay $7 each to see a cartoon, we decided to go buy some snacks (since that is the most exciting part of the movies anyways) and watch Ice Age 2 in the comfort of out Living Room!!! We didn't start it until 10pm and thought for sure that Jace would fall asleep......but nope, he was still wide awake when the end credits rolled, I on the other hand was out about half way through it!!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to do a movie night at our house in the backyard and invite a bunch of people over with their kids. All i need is a projector... but I don't want to buy one. The pics of Jace playing with Aiden's stuff looks all to familiar. Love the cleavage picture Ryker has that too!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! What a good little mom you are. We do pay-per-view all the time because we can watch in our pj's and bed and when one of the kids has to go to the bathroom I don't have to miss the movie to haul them out!:)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love looking at your blog. You boys are so cute. I can't believe how chunky Aiden is!!! He is darling.
ReplyDeleteCute family picture on the top too.
I would totally prefer a comfy movie night at home then a drive in. Good choice. I think I am going to copy you and do that tonight, thanks for the idea!
ReplyDelete