July 30, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary


5 Years ago I married the most Awesome guy!!! He is So So good to me and after 5 years, I love him more than ever!!! He is such an amazing husband. He treats me so well and is Always So considerate of me. Here are a few reasons why I am crazy about him.......
-He always leaves me the last cookie, seriously ALWAYS!
-He cooks breakfast for us on Sunday Mornings
-He Lets me put my cold feet on him at nights! (he doesn't exactly love it, but I always tell him, he'll miss it when I'm gone)
-He makes me Laugh
-He uloads the dishwasher for me
-He helps put kids to bed
-He helps me clean up after the kids go to bed
-He let's me watch my dumb reality TV shows
-He knows how to fix everything around the house
-He never tells me no when I want to buy clothes.(As long as they are from Victoria's Secret!! LOL, J/K.....Kinda!!)
-He works his booty off to support his family
-He gave me Two Beautiful Sweet Boys!!
-He gives me massages ALL the time.
-He is Always Complimenting me
-He is the most unselfish person I know
-He always listens to my stories, even though I'm pretty sure he could care less!
-He is my Best Friend!!
-And Last but Certainly not Least....He is THE BEST DAD!!!
He never does anything without thinking of his boys. Especially Jace, since he is older. He is constantly thinking of Fun things they can do together. Jace absolutely Loves his daddy. He follows him everywhere he goes, and tries to help him do EVERYTHING!!! It is so fun to watch their relationship grow.
*I am so Happy and Feel so lucky to have such a great guy. Thanks Ty for the Greatest 5 years!!*

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you guys! You are the cutest couple and now with the boys, a beautiful family! Congrats on five years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I loved your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (late) Anniversary! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH....that is so sweet. I loved reading it. The other day I was shopping with a friend and Travis called me while I was in Victoria's Secret, Travis said, "stay in there was long as you want!" he he. Men.

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 years, and 2 kids Later, What A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY you two have created! What more could you ask for? :) Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a sweet post! I'm so glad that you linked to my blog, so now I will have yours! Congrats on baby #2, little Aiden is so cute! Are you still in the house over by Clarks? I lost track of ya after everything split. Sounds like you guys are doing great though and you have such a sweet little family. I love seeing all your cute pictures. How's having two kiddos? You surviving? I thought 2 was great, especially now that they entertain eachother and are best buds. But I'm not so sure about having 3! Sounds like a handful to me, so wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Tanille 5 years that is so crazy. Congrats though that is so awesome. And look at your cute little family.

    ReplyDelete