So cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Ty. It was so fun to play the other day! I got the approval to go swimming. So I give you a call tomorrow or text you. I hope it's warm! It should be fun!
My husband Ty and I have been married for six years.
This is our first little boy, Jace. He is turning four in December and is definently keeping us busy and entertained. He has been such a blessing to us. We just love him to death!
Aiden Jacob Olsen joined our family over a year ago. He is the perfect little baby and we all just love him to pieces!!! His best friend? Hands down Jace.
He's so funny!! Running naked in the backyard--wow!! I'm so proud of you for keeping up on your blog so well!! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteTHAT is SOOOO cute! And I loved reading about the funny things he has been doing! Heehee.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Ty. It was so fun to play the other day! I got the approval to go swimming. So I give you a call tomorrow or text you. I hope it's warm! It should be fun!
ReplyDeleteFunny! Love the Naked story :) Silly boy
ReplyDelete