August 23, 2009

LOOK WHAT MY BABY DOES!!

Well, I swore that I would never have a thumb sucker. It's not that I have anything against it, or that I don't think it is adorable, I just stress out about breaking the habit when the time comes! I have hooked the binki to him since the day he was born, and I have pushed it and pushed it and PUSHED it. But, everytime I go in to check on him while he is napping, this is what I find!! SO, what can you do??? I'm not about to rip it out of his mouth in the middle of his nap, I definently don't care that much. I guess we will see if it is just a phase. I DO still hook his binki to him everyday and try giving it to him as much as possible, he actually does take it also, so we will see who wins in the end!!!! (I think it is so cute....shhh don't tell my husband!!)

He loves to put blakies up to his face and rub them around. All I have to do when I put him down is put a blanket around his cheeks and walk out of the room!! He's such a GOOD baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! He's so cute! It's okay Tanille, we both have thumb suckers! Hopefully it isn't too hard to break them from that habit, but for now I've learned to just let it go until I can actually do something about it without being mean to Hailey.

    ReplyDelete