August 29, 2009

Playing in the NUDE!

While I was doing my friend Tasha's hair the other day, Jace and her little boy Jake were playing in our back yard. I decided to go check on them just to make sure Jace was behaving himself. When I opened the door I found Jace COMPLETELY naked, sitting on his little airplane, riding it around the patio!! I did take several Pictures of it but decided against posting them!! I guess he just got too hot. His clothes and diaper were scattered all over the yard! At least he didn't strip Jake down Too!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny, thank goodness for the tall fence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. He must be total boy! or maybe just total kid...I have had a few strip down. Rhett was mad at me the other day when he needed to go pee in town that I wouldn't just let him go on the grass outside the store.;)

    ReplyDelete