August 18, 2009

SWIMMING, SWIMMING and MORE SWIMMING

We are so excited that we finally get to get wet! This summer has been so weird for us. First off, me having a c-section that took FOREVER to recover from. Ty having knee surgery, and Jace chopping part of his finger off!! so needless to say, we haven't had the greatest summer, but now that we are all healed, we are trying to take advantage of the last bit of the warm weather.
Last night we went swimming at Nat Soo Pah. My sister in Law (Evynn) introduced us to the greatest invention EVER. This little waterwing/lifejacket thing is WONDERFUL. Jace can just go all over the place with it. He loves being a little independent, and I love not having to stress out SO much about him drowning!!



Aiden Loved the water so much that he fell right to sleep and took an Hour nap!!



We went Boating with Ty's parents last weekend. Jace absolutely Loves it. He likes riding on the tube with Daddy and Grandpa, but he Especially LOVES riding in the boat. He thinks that he owns the front seat. He always just plants his booty right in it and rides as long as he can!!





We went swimming at 1000 Springs a couple of weeks ago. It was Aiden's first time swimming. He did So good!! Let's Count those ARM ROLLS!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute! It looks like you guys have had fun swimming lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are SO STINKING CUTE!! and I mean SO CUTE! I love Jaces dimples...I could just eat him up if he lived closer to me!:) I love Aiden's fat rolls too! How could you not love a fat man baby?? Looks like ALOT of water fun!

    ReplyDelete