August 24, 2009

The things kids say!

Tonight during dinner, Jace was sitting in his high chair and looked over at a picture of his little cousin Avrie on our fridge.He proceeded to say, "Oh, Hi Avrie. You havin Fun? You hear that Avrie? (the fridge made some sort of noise) Oh, wanna Play Avrie, and rattled a few other things that I can't remember." It was so cute. He was talking to her as if she were right there!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, yuou need to get those two together more often, he wants to play with her! How cute. They remind me of Caden and his cousin Sophie, they just love each other. Your pictures of Aiden are so cute. I want to see him, I am sure he has changed so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boy Jace!! How cute and funny. I'm glad you are writing these things down. You guys said cute things too, but I can't remember cause I didn't take time to journal them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is So FUNNY!!! I just love there Imaginations :) What a Cutie

    ReplyDelete